TaaCam Inc. (www.taacam.com) is a high-tech company that has been federally incorporated and headquartered in Ontario Canada since 2014. TaaCam has been working on a series of novel technologies, products, and services over the past few years. TaaCam Inc. was the recipient of the Third AC Jumpstart Cohort from Southern Ontario and endorsed by RIC Centre Mississauga, Accelerate Centre Waterloo, C2E Centre of Conestoga University, and Innovation of Guelph.
- New VR Online Meeting/Event Platform – Wirtualus, our SAAS Immersive Software Solution, is a meta-visualization virtual video meeting software for personal life, entertainment, enterprise, and all other markets suitable for multiple scenarios.
- Patent-pending VR/AR imaging product works with all smartphones and allows users to generate and view stunning, multi-dimensional (4D) virtual reality images and video content.
- TaaCam VR suite, the world’s smallest VR headset and camera. Ideal for general consumers and professional applications, such as interior design, real estate, policing, and journalism.
- VR virtual show video for remote virtual property visiting (Click here for demo).
- Sterviral hi-heated reusable face mask uses an electrical method to generate a high temperature of up to 90°C in the mask core to inactivate most pathogens and is comfortable, easy, and safe for anyone to wear during the pandemic.
- Housesigma, a real-estate platform, uses artificial intelligence (AI) technology to predict home sale prices for all available listings in the GTA and more areas.
- PatentK science-oriented patent (SOPS), trademark, and copyright writing/drawing/consulting services. (https://patentk.com)
- VR Noble VR Arcade games – premium VR gaming. (https://vrnoble.com)
- VR virtual show creation and hosting. (Click here for demo)
- Drone survey video creation and hosting. (Click here for demo)
TaaCam is Hiring
Taacam is hiring! Please search taacam positions in indeed.com for our currently multiple open positions. Sales and marketing associate Technical writer